Ardent Counseling Center provides Psychiatrist jobs in Illinois and Iowa.
We are looking for Psychiatrists for offices in the following locations:
- Psychiatrists for Hoffman Estates near Schaumburg Illinois
- Psychiatrists for Lakeview in Chicago Illinois
- Psychiatrists for Grinnell in Iowa
- Psychiatrists for Williamsburg in Iowa.
We have positions available for Psychiatrists for adults and adolescents and also for Child Psychiatrists. Ideally you will be a Board Certified Psychiatrist or board-eligible and fully licensed in either Illinois or Iowa. The eligible Psychiatrist must be able to obtain and consistently maintain credentials on insurance payer panels. We do require that you are comfortable with technology, have strong communication skills and telehealth experience. Malpractice insurance is required. We will work with you to make your schedule as flexible as possible.
- Provide a full range of psychiatric services to patients as needed, including assessment, evaluation, screening, diagnosis and treatment
- Analyze and evaluate patient data and test results to diagnose nature and extent of behavioral health disorder
- Direct and/or implement psychotherapeutic treatments as well as prescribe medications to treat mental, emotional or behavioral disorders
- Collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, marriage and family therapists, counselors, or other mental health professionals within Ardent Counseling Center to discuss treatment plans and progress
- Participate in treatment team activities to include the development and periodic review of treatment plans and to take the necessary steps when an individual is in danger to themselves or others.
Benefits provided for the Psychiatrist Jobs in IL and IA
We provide the freedom and satisfaction of an independent practice you’ve been dreaming about. We take care of all the hassles of operating a practice so you can focus on your patients.
Ardent makes your electronic medical records accessible from anywhere and provides fast electronic billing. We also reimburse insurance fees.
Our benefits include 401K, medical, dental and vision healthcare plans, and other services.